[Mailman-Users] Mailman + Postfix: Problems with the wrapper

busia busia at tiscalinet.it
Thu Jun 1 12:31:32 CEST 2000

I have installed the latest versions of postfix (Beta 19991231 Patchlevel 08) and mailman (2.0beta2), I have created a ML and, then, added the aliases.

When I try to send a message to the ML the wrapper send me this error:

---------
Command died with status 2: "/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post redazione"
---------

The file "/home/mailman/logs/error" is empty, the check_perms is ok.

It's very urgent for me to find the solution for this problem. I can give you all the informations you need

Thanks
Andrea Busia

--
TiscaliFreeNet, libero accesso ad Internet.
http://www.tiscalinet.it