[Mailman-Users] Disable mail delivery

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Jul 31 08:21:41 CEST 2000

How hard would it be to change the wording of the two options for the
"Disable mail delivery" option?  I would call them "disable" and "enable",
just to make it REALLY clear.  If I didn't know I was toggling from the last
mode, I'd have to think about that option every time I change it.  Later,
	Grego

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)