[Mailman-Users] Problems with new install of 1.1

Travis Ruthenburg listboi at wacko.trickster.net
Thu Jul 27 12:20:21 CEST 2000

Hello,

I just installed Mailman 1.1 from the freebsd ports collection on a
machine running FreeBSD 4.0. It is running python 1.5.2 and the
permissions, according to check_perms, are OK.

I started out by creating a test list, and this is the web page I received
at <http://myhost/mailman/admin/testlist>:

"
Bug in Mailman version <undetermined>

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of
this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!

Traceback:

[failed to import module traceback]
[exc: ImportError, var: No module named os]

[failed to import module os]
"

Any insight into my Mailman problems would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Travis Ruthenburg