[Mailman-Users] newbie installation question

Doug Curtis doug at world-mail.org
Mon Jul 24 19:07:05 CEST 2000

Tom,

Did you add the proper lines to your /etc/aliases file?  You should have
added this:

test:                    "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"
test-admin:              "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner test"
test-request:            "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"
test-owner:              test-admin

And then after you have added those lines and saved the file, you should
run "newaliases".  The list won't work unless you run newaliases after
adding the lines.

>From the error message you're getting, that's a good place to start.

Hope this helps,

Doug