[Mailman-Users] unsubscribe link in message footer?

Christopher Kolar ckolar at admin.aurora.edu
Sun Jul 23 21:29:11 CEST 2000

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to construct the message footer
so that there is a link directly to an individual's config page.  Right now
I have the default link to the listinfo page for outgong mail.  I want to
for each user the same think that s in the welcome letter: the
/mailman/options/LISTNAME/USERNAME so that I can just say "to remove
yourself from this list click the link below"  and they will go straight there.

Is this possible?  Would this create a lot of overhead rewriting every footer?

Thanks in advance,

--chris