[Mailman-Users] problems with more then 16000 users

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Jul 20 20:13:30 CEST 2000

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:00:21 +0200 (CEST)
Oliver Schneider <o.schneider at freeware.de> wrote:

> Indeed such a newsletter with sendmail ist really a problem

I'll resist the temptation to preach against Sendmail again (I'm an
exim and postfix fan for performant mail systems).

You might like to check the archives for the thread entitled, "Huge
lists".  We discussed a number of base concerns with running larger
mailing lists there.  Many of the concerns for larger lists lie well
outside the list server's domain.

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                               Other: coder at kanga.nu
http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/        Keys etc: finger claw at kanga.nu