[Mailman-Users] can not confirm the mail list

John MacKenzie jmackenzie at local.ie
Thu Jul 20 13:03:48 CEST 2000

You could try running /home/mailman/bin/check_perms

This will make sure all the permissions for mailman are set correctly, you
could also try running /home/mailman/bin/list_lists to ensure that the list was
created properly and does actually exist.

Regards
- John

John MacKenzie | Unix Systems Admin | e: mailto:jmackenzie at local.ie
Stay in touch your local area through Local Ireland
http://chat.local.ie/chat/index.html