[Mailman-Users] Searching all archives, not just one month

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 11:36:13 CEST 2000

apps_adm at puny.vm.com said:
> Hi is there an easy way to add this feature.  I'm a perl dude, not yet
> doing python...

Use a web indexer - I use htdig which works well, but for best results
you need to stop the tables of contents being indexed (they bloat the
indexes and give wierd false positives).  There is a mailman patch
which adds appropriate META headers to the archives in the sourceforge
patch archive.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]