[Mailman-Users] Looping Problem

Nate Carlson natecars at real-time.com
Tue Jul 18 00:17:43 CEST 2000

Hi,

I've got a list with around 400 users running on Mailman 2.0beta4, and
every time I send messages to this list, Mailman keeps looping and sends
everyone copies until I kill sendmain and  manually delete the spool file.
If I delete the message out of ~mailman/qfiles, it keeps re-appearing from
who knows where. I've got around 20 other lists on this machine configured
the exact same way, and none of them loop. Any ideas?  Worse case
scenario, is there any way I can export the list of users and re-create
the list?