[Mailman-Users] mailman and shared spool system

Ron Peterson rpeterson at wallacefloyd.com
Mon Jul 17 16:13:19 CEST 2000

J C Lawrence wrote:

>   NFS export the Mailman directory heirarchy to HostB (the web server)
>
>   Configure the web server on HostB exactly as if Mailman were
>   installed locally.

The reverse also works.  Install mailman on the web server, and export
that directory for use by the machine running sendmail.  I did this
because I could provide more space for archives this way.  Your milage
may vary.

You'd probably like the user id's for the mail and web daemon's to match
between machines.

--

Ron Peterson
Systems Manager