[Mailman-Users] MailMan for Qmail

John van V apps_adm at puny.vm.com
Wed Jul 12 17:52:32 CEST 2000

Hello, I have started a non-commercial cgi mail service which I am hoping to expand to a complete user contributed portal.

I chose qmail based on reccomendations and I am planning to make use of all of DJ Bersteins suite.

Qmail and Ezmlm suffer from a lack of friendliness to the public and the focus is really low level.

Has anybody ported mailman to qmail ??  I've had success porting two mail packages to qmail from SMTP, but I know zero python.

As much as I want to change that... well you get the picture.

John