[Mailman-Users] Archival Problems

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Wed Jul 12 05:28:09 CEST 2000

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 10:47:54AM -0700, Michael Rose wrote:

> We recently upgraded our server and since then we have had some problems
> with archiving.  I hadn't noticed this until one of our list administrators
> told me about a week ago.  Since the upgrade, the archive have not been
> updated.  I checked the settings on the list administration page and

What version did you update to?  Version 2.0beta3 did have a problem
with archiving when the archive file didn't exist (like when rolling
over from one month to the next with monthly archives).  This was fixed
for 2.0beta4.

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/