[Mailman-Users] Cannot save Admin Options]

<framling> Barton Andras framling at sch.bme.hu
Tue Jul 11 16:37:24 CEST 2000

Hi!

About a 2 month ago I've alredy asked this question.
Now I am still waiting for the answer...

My solution was saving the subscribers file, and the archive; deleting the
list (rmlist); and make a new list with the same name, add the subscribers
and the archive.

It is about 5 minutes and works... :)

(Ps: that time i tried accessing from different computers the database,
with the administrator, or the site password but it did not help. One of
my list'owners wrote me, that after some time this error gone. No one
knows why...)

Bye

Andras Barton

sziakoszi