[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] b3 not working anymore?

Robert Irie ririe at amediainc.com
Mon Jul 10 23:04:45 CEST 2000

unfortunately, this still seems to be the case. I have a 2.0beta3 (with
newlist patch)
installation with which I sent a single mail to a list I created. I myself
received
only one copy of the mail, but there were several people who received a
varying number of
copies, from 4 to 12 (!). Can you or someone tell me how this could happen?
and
where should I look to try to debug the problem. I could understand if
everyone was
getting the same number of duplicates, but this is not the case.

Robert