[Mailman-Users] Error decoding authorization cookie.

John MacKenzie jmackenzie at local.ie
Mon Jul 10 17:18:25 CEST 2000

If He's talking about the "Error Decoding Authorization cookie" then I get that
too.

Both my server and my workstation pull date/time settings from the same time
host so it isn't a time issue.

Also if I use KFM as the browser the issue doesn't arise, However on Netscape ,
on Both Linux and Windows systems the error appears, it also appears with IE.

Doesn't stop me doing anything... Just mildly irritating (and before you ask...
yes i do have cookies enabled ;o) )

Just thought I'd throw in a bit of input

John MacKenzie | Unix Systems Admin | e: mailto:jmackenzie at local.ie
Stay in touch your local area through Local Ireland
http://chat.local.ie/chat/index.html