[Mailman-Users] How to subscribe without a web browser

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Mon Jul 10 02:28:40 CEST 2000

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 10:03:12AM +1000, Marco Dandolo wrote:
> We are trying to set up a List and want to allow users who do not have WWW
> access to subscribe.  Can anyone give us some suggestions.

Mailman supports subscribing and unsubscribing via Email.  Send Email
to the list-request address with the command in the subject or body
of the message.  Send the command 'help' to see the commands supported.

However the list administrators/moderators do have to have WWW access
to control their lists.

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo