[Mailman-Users] Cannot save Admin Options

K.Alfa leg4968 at iperbole.bologna.it
Sun Jul 9 18:05:54 CEST 2000

On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 10:15:20AM +0530, Satya wrote:
> >Before I enter ANY page, it asks me for the password.
> >When I try save my admin options, I get asked for the password again.

me too.

> Sounds like cookies are disabled. Try that.

I've set browser to accept any cookies. It doesn't work.

> >After I entered it, it brings me back to the original page without my
> >changes being saved.

me too :)

> Maybe enabling cookies (if they're disabled in the first place) will
> help. If not, I don't know.

Someone else can? I used netscape, w3m and lynx. Noone works.

w3m is the one who say me something:
"The cookie was rejected for preventing security violation"

The cookie is from www.domain and I connect to
www.domain/mailman/admin/listname

from /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py:

*******
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = 'lists.mydomain'
DEFAULT_URL       = 'http://www.mydomain/mailman'
DELIVERED_BY_URL  = '/doc/mailman/images/mailman.jpg'

MAILMAN_OWNER     = 'mailman-owner@%s' % DEFAULT_HOST_NAME

PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = '/pipermail'
PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL = '/mailman/private'

USE_ENVELOPE_SENDER = 0
*********

For debug purpose I accept any cookies.

I need to admin my ml .... :)

thanks,
KA.
--
         K.Alfa <kame.primo at innocent.com>  -  Debian User
    GnuPGid 0xC9F7DB89/1024  -  Sei tu un Dio? No. Allora muoriii!!