[Mailman-Users] A question

Carlos Jara cjara at cs.fsu.edu
Fri Jul 7 18:52:23 CEST 2000

irma:
The file that you are looking for is saved in a ancsi file, it kind  of
looks like a batch file. In addition, it is saved along with members of
other lists, not just one in particular.

     Carlos Jara          |  FFFFF   SSSSSS    UU    UU
    Systems Group         |  Ff     sss        UU    UU
Florida State University. |  FFF   sssssssss   UU    UU
www.cs.fsu.edu/~cjara     |  FF           ss   UU    UU
                             ff      ssssss     UUUUU  UU