[Mailman-Users] Cannot save Admin Options

Stephan Richter srichter at cbu.edu
Fri Jul 7 02:37:27 CEST 2000

Hello everyone,

I am trying to setup mailman on my system and I got everything working,
except that mailman will not save my options I select using the Web pages.
I am using a Virtual host (Apache) to serve up the Web interface.

Here is what happens:

Before I enter ANY page, it asks me for the password.
When I try save my admin options, I get asked for the password again.
After I entered it, it brings me back to the original page without my
changes being saved.

Please, can someone help me?

Regards,
Stephan
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter at cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development
PGP Key: 735E C61E 5C64 F430 4F9C 798E DCA2 07E3 E42B 5391