[Mailman-Users] How to automate Reject

Edward Elhauge ee at uncanny.net
Thu Jan 27 21:22:22 CET 2000

I haven't figured out how to do this but it must be possible.

I have the "Restrict posting privilege to list members?" option set to 'Yes'.

I get several emails a day from one list alone where the messages as held
because they are from address that never bothered to subscribe. I always
reject those posts.

I would like to automatically reject any non-member posts and send out a
reject email automatically, without my intervention. Then I would like to
get a report of the persistent rejects (they must not read their email) so
that I can add them to the spam list.

How do other mail list admins deal with this?
--
   Edward Elhauge   | "This above all, to thine own self be true,
  <ee at uncanny.net>  |  And it must follow as the night the day