[Mailman-Users] Setting up umbrella lists??

Scott Kinnane-Systems Support Engineer PGS SPS Perth scott.kinnane at prth.pgs.com
Thu Jan 27 03:18:51 CET 2000

Hi all,

Just trying to do something simple - set up an umbrella list. There is
an option umbrella_list which needs to be set AFAIK to make it an
umbrella list. Is this in the web interface under Mailman 1.0 somewhere,
or is it only available for 1.1??

Also, does anyone have an ETA for 1.2? Just wondering as if its not too
far down the track, then I might skip upgrading to 1.1 as we're not
experiencing any probs at all. To all the developers - excellent job!

scott