[Mailman-Users] No outbound mail, plus moving subscriber lists to a new machine?

Tristan Roddis tristan.roddis at nettec.net
Tue Jan 25 16:11:48 CET 2000

I've just created a fresh installation of mailman 1.1 on a RedHat 6.1
machine, and all seems to be working fine except for the fact that there is
no outgoing mail from mailman (nothing goes to subscriber lists or list
owners) Can anybody provide any pointers to fix this (I'd imagine it's to do
with mail permissions, but I can't find out where it's logged).

Also, a second, less urgent, problem: I had a copy of mailman 1.0rc1 running
on the machine before I wiped it to reinstall RedHat. Can anybody tell me
how I can migrate the list of email addresses for users (really useful)
and/or the list archives (useful, but not essential). I make a copy of the
whole /home/mailman tree before I wiped the old installation.

Many thanks,

-Tristan.