[Mailman-Users] pre-approved members

John R Cichy john at greengator.com
Mon Jan 24 18:19:52 CET 2000

Hello,

I am tring to use Mailman to distribute information generated by automatically
by one my web tools. I ahve created a list which I want to be moderated through
my approval. This seems to work fine except that the web tool is reporting
itself as nobody at localhost and the privacy page is not allowing me to add this
address to the accepted members list, it just removes the entry.

Any help would be welcomed, as I really do not want to spen my day approving
system messages.

 --  Have a great day...

John Cichy

john at greengator.com