[Mailman-Users] REALLY stupid question

hema hema at spacenetindia.com
Sat Jan 22 06:14:33 CET 2000

Hi

Replying to your first query...,

There is no web page that will let you add users to the list.
You will have to do it manually.
You can go to the /bin directory of your mailman directory and you will
find executables like: newlist, rmlist, add_members,remove_members et al.
Their documentation will help you understand the syntax of each.

As to your second query..
For administrtion purposes visit url: default url/mailman/admin/listname.

Mails will not be sent regularly unless you write a cron job for it
or manually do it through your web page
 (url: default url/mailman/listinfo/listname) using the link
listname at default_hostname

Hope I have been of some help

Regards
Hema