[Mailman-Users] A problem with wrapper

Scott pope at ossuary.net
Fri Jan 21 23:35:58 CET 2000

     I've been playing with mailman off and on for awhile
now, but just can't get it working correctly.  All the web
stuff seems to be okay, but the most important feature,
being able to post to the list, doesn't work.  This is the
error that is sent back after attempting a post, and I
didn't see anything in the faq or readme about it.  Any
suggestions?

> 			The Postfix program
>
> <openboxen at pyre.ossuary.net>: Command died with status 2:
>     "/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post openboxen"

     The only thing reported in the mail logs is that the
attempt to post failed and bounced.  I'm using postfix
v.19990906 on suse 6.2.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.