[Mailman-Users] Error 126

Fri Jan 21 14:18:55 CET 2000

> >    ----- Transcript of session follows -----
> > /web/cgi-bin/mailman/mail/wrapper: permission denied
> Your MTA has no permisions to execute the wrapper program that gets the
> messages distributed to the list.

Thanks a lot, but I`m still not quite sure. I use sendmail (standard
installation by FreeBSD 3.4) and a ps aux gives me

root        215  0.0  0.8  1284  508  ??  Is   Tue10AM   0:12.88 sendmail:
accepting connections on port 25 (sen

which I figure means that it runs as root. And root has access to the
wrapper. Or does sendmail use another user for delivering mails?

  Niklas