[Mailman-Users] Mailman Error - Operating System Error

Dennis dkc at webtrafix.com
Fri Jan 21 00:15:33 CET 2000

Hello-

I recently installed Mailman (which I did), but there
is one problem. The lists install and are functional up until you try to
send e-mail to a list and have it dispatched to the list members. See
the error below. My question is anyone install Mailman and can tell me
something I did wrong, where does this get logged if it gets logged, and
how can I troubleshoot a problem like this? I ran the internal Mailman
permission check program and it came back with no errors.

My Error:
Jan 20 17:52:22 webtrafix sendmail[18469]: RAA18469:
to="|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post homezones-discuss-l", delay=00:00:0
2, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=prog, stat=Operating system error

See the "Operating system error"

Your help is apprecaited. The system is a Cobalt RaQ2 (Red Hat Linux
5.2, Apache 1.3.3) running Python 1.5.2 .

    -Dennis