[Mailman-Users] member_posting_only flips on, won't turn off

Ben Rosengart ben at skunk.org
Thu Jan 13 22:56:18 CET 2000

I've been having a problem with a couple of my Mailman lists: they start
behaving as if I'd turned on "member_posting_only", even though this
option isn't turned on according to the GUI.

Turning the option on in the GUI doesn't help, nor does turning it on
and back off.  I found a report of this problem in the bugs database,
but someone found the word "moderated" in the bug report and refiled it
as "not a bug", saying that moderation and member_posting_only are two
different things, which hardly helps.

http://www.python.org/mailman-bugs/notabug?id=86;expression=member_posting_only;user=guest

Does anyone know of a fix for this problem?

--
 Ben Rosengart

UNIX Systems Engineer, Skunk Group
StarMedia Network, Inc.