[Mailman-Users] wrapper problems

Samir Aggarwal aggarwal at dti.net
Mon Jan 10 17:57:00 CET 2000

I did that too, and still get the same errors.
hmmm, i am at a total loss.
there is probably some configuration setting i am not aware of, either in
mailman or sendmail-8.9.3

i even tried creating a new sendmail.cf without the smrsh option.

Has anyone got mailman to work with RedHat 6.1?

thanks,
Samir