[Mailman-Users] About mailman new list setup

roberto roberto at mayidsgn.com.hk
Fri Jan 7 17:51:24 CET 2000

Dear all,

I have a difficulty when setup newlist.

After running new list. e.g. abc_list, then the email address of the
list would be abc_list at my_server.my_domain.com. but when I send email to
this account,  I got a returned message of "Unknow User" Should I set up
a email account for abc_list separately? If I do that, how does mailman
know the location of the mailbox? I have try that but it seems that
mailman cannot handle the mailbox and send the message to the
subscribers.

Thanks for help!

Roberto