[Mailman-Users] Removing Message Archives

Christopher Conner chris.conner at navidec.com
Thu Jan 6 01:40:23 CET 2000

Somehow I got a message dated Dec 30, 2000, now I have an archive for
December 2000.  Can anyone tell me how to stop it from recreating the
archive for December 2000?  I've removed the December 2000 archive file
and edited the html and it keeps recreating it.  Also I set mailman so
that when it creates the archive it uses the date "When resent" and not
"When sent."  Is there any reason why I should end up with an archive
for December 2000?