[Mailman-Users] Posting-Filter is broken in 1.1 !?

Aaron Optimizer Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Mon Jan 3 10:30:03 CET 2000

I have reported these bugs several *months* ago and still got no
feedback about them :-( Is anyone ever fixing bugs ?

Ok, here they are again:

1. Some posts are held no matter if the poster is subscribed or
in the posters list (this is a different bug than #2 !!).

2. Some posts are held because Mailman uses the "Sender:" header
item added by Netscape (Mailman should ignore it).

3. When I have a list with the policy "Only subscribed posters
can post" set to "Yes" and I set this option to "No", then all
posts must be approved manually ! No one can post anymore :-(

Is anyone working on these bugs ? If so, can this person please
contact me ASAP so we can fix them ?

Thanks,

--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla
"(to) optimize: Make a program faster by