[Mailman-Users] news <-> list weirdness

A Iqbal Santyaswardan iqbal95 at student.te.ugm.ac.id
Sat Feb 26 09:58:40 CET 2000

Hi all,

remember my news <-> list phenomena?  Well if you don't, here's the case
again:

It used to be that listA is connected to newsgrpA properly (that is, a
person can post to the newsgroup and the list members will also receive,
and vice versa).
Then something happened, I don't know what, that made that connection
vanish.  Not even show in the error logs.  It's as if the gate has been
closed.

Well then I tried to make listB connect to newsgrpB, and that seems
to work fine.  (same news and list server, by the way, actually
they're the same box...  just different newsgroup and list)

Then I tried to have listA connect to newsgrpC, and it seems that posts to
listA goes into newsgrpC, but posts to newsgrpC won't go into listA.
Still no error in the logs.

Then I moved listA back to newsgrpA, and now I get this message: