[Mailman-Users] Postfix and Mailman

Ralf Hildebrandt R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de
Thu Feb 24 13:00:38 CET 2000

Am 24.02.2000 um 12:47:23 +0100 schrieb Ralf Hildebrandt folgendes:
> While I got most parts of Mailman to work with Postfix, I'm having trouble
> with this:
>
> <quiz-request at www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de>: service unavailable. Command output:
>     /usr/sbin/smrsh: wrapper not available for sendmail programs
>
> local delivery is done by procmail, /usr/sbin/smrsh hasn't been used ever
> since I changed to Postfix. Any ideas?

I was able to fix this according to the INSTALL file (added a link in
/var/adm/sm.bin) , but nevertheless I don't understand where /usr/sbin/smrsh
comes into play.

Clarifications, anyone?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt <R.Hildebrandt at tu-bs.de> www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb
"Don't let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."