[Mailman-Users] Reply-To misbehaving

Liam Bedford lbedford at wbtsystems.com
Wed Feb 23 17:07:42 CET 2000

I have just setup mailman on one of my machines (it's the second
installation
I've got running). This machine has multiple domains on it, and the basic
hostname
(dogma.domain.com) doesn't accept mail for the lists. Which is fine, because
I don't want it to. However, one of the lists has reply-to list set (members
want
it, and it's only a small list). When we get mail from the list, Reply-To:
is
set to dogma.domain.com, even though in the config for the list, the
host_name
variable is set to lbedford.org. What makes even less sense is the fact
that in the footer it gets the host_name wrong.

Extract from mail headers: