[Mailman-Users] Admin Problems

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Sat Feb 19 21:53:39 CET 2000

I have one list the refuses to let me do anything with the admin
interface. I can log in with either the site or list password, but any
time I try to submit any changes, it simply returns me to the password
screen.

This only happens on ONE list out of 15 that I have on my server. Any
insights or help will be greatly appreciated. I really am hoping that I
don't have to delete this list and re-create it as it has over a year
worth of archives and about 200 members.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--Richard

Richard B. Pyne, KB7RMU
rpyne at kinfolk.org