[Mailman-Users] removing /mailman/ from URLs

Demian Hanks demian at csbs.utah.edu
Sun Feb 13 20:34:24 CET 2000

You may want to drop the index.html, and just go with:

I use a regex to redirect "exact / /listinfo.cgi"

I believe that the apache syntax is:

I was going to setup an index.html, but it seems pointless since
listinfo already generates a page for you, although you may have
some other reason I'm not awary of.
Mine is at http://lists.csbs.utah.edu

Hope this helps,

Demian