[Mailman-Users] Using mailman with https

Marc Merlin marc_news at valinux.com
Fri Feb 11 23:32:00 CET 2000

In order to have internal lists and archives available to a certain class of
users, I am now running mailman under apache-ssl.

I thought for  a while that everything  was fine, until I  realized that all
the post forms  are broken because they reference  http://server/ instead of
https://server/

Changing DEFAULT_URL in mm_cfg.py doesn't help since it's apparently only
used for the default value during new list creations.
Where do I patch mailman to go to https intead of http?

Thanks,
Marc

Finger marc_f at merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information