[Mailman-Users] Internal server error using admin page

Richard Ellerbrock richarde at eskom.co.za
Wed Feb 9 13:51:47 CET 2000

This afternoon I looked at mailman for the first time in a couple of months. Everything has been working without any problems. I created a couple of new lists from the command line, after which I cannot use the admin pages anymore. I get an Internal server error (see below). Mailman does not give a traceback and nothing in the error log. All the rest of mailman works just fine - I can send, subscribe and the user pages work too. I can even subscribe from the web. Just the admin pages are broken.

I ran check_db and check_perms, nothing. Currently using mailman 1.1 on Redat 5.2, Apache 1.3.4 and Python 1.5.1. Only reason that I have not gone to 1.2 CVS is that there is no RPM available for 1.5.2 of Python and I could not get it to compile on Redhat 5.2

Any ideas?

Internal Server Error

httpd: [Wed Feb  9 14:45:14 2000] [error] [client 147.110.52.254] Premature end
of script headers: /home/mailman/cgi-bin/admin

--
Richard Ellerbrock
richarde at eskom.co.za