[Mailman-Users] Restricted post

Jamie Krasnoo webmaster at planetphat.com
Wed Feb 9 08:11:24 CET 2000

Hrmn, I would put them both on.
-- Must posts be approved by an administrator? Yes
-- Restrict posting privilege to list members? Yes
-- Addresses of members accepted for posting to this list without implicit
approval requirement.
foo at foo.com

That way, any post that come in from foo at foo.com and any other members of
foo.com ( I realy wish we could use wild cards)
would pass through. Perhaps this could go on the wish list.

Jamie