[Mailman-Users] Add new list through web

Ted Cabeen secabeen at pobox.com
Tue Feb 8 20:35:11 CET 2000

In message <20000208104257.C1873 at zork.net>, Nick Moffitt writes:
>	It wouldn't be so bad, but mailman is always choking on
>the Sender: header, and some of my users are sending from DHCP clients
>that change DAILY.  I have to constantly bring up lynx and approve all
>the messages.  I wouldn't complain so much if it were just my
>administrative filters that were causing this, but it's an overzealous
>mailman saying "You're not a member of this list!"

I wrote up a patch to check the From field before the Sender a few weeks
ago.  Check the mailman-developers archive.  It should be there.

--
Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen         secabeen at pobox.com
Check Website or finger for PGP Public Key        secabeen at midway.uchicago.edu
"I have taken all knowledge to be my province." -F. Bacon   cococabeen at aol.com