[Mailman-Users] Problem in paper on Mailman

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Sun Feb 6 21:01:59 CET 2000

Hello,

in the Mailman distribution, there is a file called
doc/LISA-98/published.ps.gz. I printed that file, but
it contains an error: on page 314, second column, third
paragraph, it says:
"Many persisent attributes are tied to options presented
on a web page. Figure 3 shows one of the list administration
pages for a Mailman list."
Unfortunately, I don't see any figure 3. Is this a mistake?

I'd like to see a screenshot of one of the list administration
pages for a Mailman list.

regards,
Gerrit.
--
Dutch 14-years-old-boy who loves Python and Linux,
homepage: http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit/
email:    mailto:gerrit at nl.linux.org