[Mailman-Users] URGENT! HELP! unsupported format character is breaking one of my lists

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Fri Feb 4 08:05:47 CET 2000

It looks a lot like there's an unsupported format character (']')
in either msg_header or msg_footer.  The messages about it are
amazingly clear, it seems to me.

Did you just change either the header or footer?

Did you do it in such a way so as to add something like "%]" to
the message?

Can you examine your header and footer anyway and look for that?

The web page admin interface shows them in the "Regular-member (non-digest)
Options".