[Mailman-Users] majordomo -> mailman migration

Quent Johnson quent at level3.net
Wed Feb 2 18:44:13 CET 2000

The "add_members" command looks pretty useful for migrating.  I have
lots of majordomo lists and alias include files that I'm about to convert
to mailman.

"add_members" takes a file containing email addresses, one per line,
and bulk adds them.  The comments at the top of the add_members script
pretty well describes how to use it.

I think it will be easy to write a script to generate "newlist" commands
for my majordomo aliases and another one to use "add_members" to process
the majordomo subscriber files.

	Quent Johnson
	Level 3 Communications
	Network Engineering