[Mailman-Users] Postfix <-> Mailman

Matthias Andree ma at dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Feb 2 02:40:38 CET 2000

Michael Ghens <michael at spconnect.com> writes:

> The search engine at python.org was down this morning.
>

> Has anyone patched Bouncer.py to handle Postfix? Being the first of the
> month, this topic is near and dear to me.

I patched the current *release* (not CVS) version to recognize the user
unknown error that postfix sends. No soft errors, just the hard
unsubscription, I can try to catch soft errors as well if you send me a
bounce containing one. I will send my patch to you once I get hold of it
(it's running on a machine at University, while I'm currently off-line).

In case I should forget, feel free to remind me after two days.

--
Matthias Andree

Hi! I'm the infamous .signature virus!
Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!