[Mailman-Users] Implicit Destination

Douglas Munoz dmunoz at meyersgroup.com
Fri Dec 29 16:33:23 CET 2000

I am running a very small, un-moderated list for the internal staff of my
company. It is basically set up to allow non-members (job seekers) to post
messages (resumes) to list members (HR).

Every couple of days I will get notification that a message requires
administrative review. The reason given is:

Reason:  Message has implicit destination

I can't seem to figure out what is going on. I have looked through the
message excerpt on each to find a common thread, but no luck.

Thanks

=Doug=

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better".
So I loaded LINUX.