[Mailman-Users] Abnormal problem with mailman.

Jason jaym at opensourcedirectory.com
Thu Dec 28 16:21:23 CET 2000

Yeh I installed mailman via rpm on my slackware system (really really
long explanation... because it wouldn't compile on the box... something
about ginstall) anyhow... Now I'm getting errors with the
GID I was wondering how I would go abouts changing the GID of either
Mailman or Of the cgi user?

If anyone would know how to do that.  Because I can't recompile it with
--cgi-gid.... because it won't compile... thats why I installed it via
rpm (slackware package manager actually)...

Any ideas on how to help me out would be appreciated ...

Thanks again :)