[Mailman-Users] how to active a maillist

bobb+mailman-users at redbrick.dcu.ie bobb+mailman-users at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed Dec 27 12:45:48 CET 2000

Tonny Liu hath declared on Wednesday the 27 day of December 2000  :-:
> Hi,I'm a newer to maillist and mailman, I used qmail as MTA,I created a user list named spt, and add two users to this list. In the welcome letter, a user was told he  can use spt at spt.cj.com.cn to post his mail,but was told that spt at spt.cj.com.cn is a illegal email address.
>
> Can anybody told me why,thanks in advance.

Well, a nslookup of spt.cj.com.cn gives "Non-existent host/domain"
nor can any MX records for the domain be found. If you controll the
DNS for the cj.com.cn domain, just add an entry for spt.

--
Robert "bobb" Crosbie.
System Administrator, Internet Ireland.