[Mailman-Users] Re: Password bug in Mailman 2.0

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Tue Dec 26 02:23:42 CET 2000

Juan Eliseo Carrasco Diaz wrote:
> Bek Oberin wrote:
> > Juan Eliseo Carrasco Diaz wrote:
> > >  The Administrator name can be used as password to go into and change
> > > administrative and users options in theirs respective html pages.
> > It's a feature.
> Ok, but It can be used by anyone, so a list member can modify the
> administrative options.

Hang on, I mis-read that as "The Administrator password ...".
Their -name-?  You mean their email address?  There isn't
anywhere in mailman that their name is used ....

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/