[Mailman-Users] Problem with AOL mail

Michael Sheldon msheldon at desertraven.com
Thu Dec 21 16:31:13 CET 2000

Well, AOL does use a limited HTML set, but this is not what you're seeing.
What you're seeing is a Content-Transfer-Encoding of quoted-printable. It's
used to encode 8-bit characters into 7-bit, and to preserve line wrapping as
it was typed by the sender.

Michael J. Sheldon
http://www.desertraven.com/
Make a fast friend, adopt a greyhound!